|ITV transmission date||28th June 1965 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Previous episode||23rd June 1965|
|Next episode||30th June 1965|
Harry arrives to sort out Lucille's future. She wants to stay with the Walkers when she leaves school. Annie would prefer her to go to Ireland. Dennis thinks of getting another job. The coach company get their dates mixed up and Emily is faced with the prospect of not having one for the trip to the Blue John Mines. One is found but she has to pay more for it.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Harry Hewitt - Ivan Beavis
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Sandra Petty - Heather Moore
- First appearance of Harry Hewitt since 19th August 1964.
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 470 (14th June 1965) and Episode 499 (22nd September 1965).
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,400,000 homes (2nd place).
|June 1965 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|