Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||23rd February 2000 (Wednesday)|
|Script editor||Di Burrows|
|Story editor||Mariam Vossough|
|Story associates|| Steve Hughes (credited as "Stephen Hughes")|
|Previous episode||21st February 2000|
|Next episode||25th February 2000|
Sarah breaks down as a stunned Gail is told she's five months pregnant. Ken discovers Victoria Street used to be called Cartwright Street and wonders why the name was changed. Mark asks Leanne to go to Brussels with him, she is thrilled. Sarah tells Gail she only had sex once and isn't a slag. Martin braces himself to tell Gail but before he can she tells him Sarah is pregnant. He refuses to blame Sarah and assures her she's loved and will be helped. Geena is pleased when Natalie makes her permanent at the Rovers. Rebecca is stunned when Martin tells her Sarah is pregnant. She feels she's lost him, knowing he can't leave Gail now.
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Sarah Louise Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Deirdre Rachid - Anne Kirkbride
- Natalie Barnes - Denise Welch
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Mark Redman - Paul Fox
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Linda Sykes - Jacqueline Pirie
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Danny Hargreaves - Richard Standing
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- David Platt - Thomas Ormson
- Geena Gregory - Jennifer James
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 12 Coronation Street - Living room and kitchen
- Dr Wilson's Surgery
- Weatherfield General, Corridor and nurses' accommodation - Rebecca Hopkins' room
- TV Times synopsis: Gail and Martin are devastated about Sarah Louise's predicament. Mike is annoyed about Mark's relationship with Leanne.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 17,690,000 viewers (5th place - combined figure including repeat).
- This episode was included in the Network DVD collection Coronation Street: The Best of 2000-2009, released on 31st October 2011.
|February 2000 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Fri 4th • Sun 6th • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Fri 11th • Sun 13th • Mon 14th
Wed 16th • Fri 18th • Sun 20th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Fri 25th • Sun 27th • Mon 28th