Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||1st March 2000 (Wednesday)|
|Script editor||Di Burrows|
|Story editor||Mariam Vossough|
|Story associates|| Nick West|
|Previous episode||28th February 2000|
|Next episode||3rd March 2000|
Vik refuses to have an assistant in the Corner Shop that he doesn't find attractive. The Gazette print an article by Ken about the Bernard Cartwright murders, asking for information. Gwen is shocked when Jim invites her to move in with him. Sarah tells Candice about her baby after swearing her to secrecy. Candice gets at her for having sex with Neil Fearns. Martin goes for a job as a charge nurse. He is amazed when Gail considers having the baby adopted. Gwen doesn't want to give up her independence. Audrey tells Alma that Bob made a pass at her but Alma refuses to believe her and accuses her of making it up out of jealousy.
- Vinny Sorrell - James Gaddas
- Natalie Barnes - Denise Welch
- Alma Halliwell - Amanda Barrie
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Maxine Peacock - Tracy Shaw
- Gwen Loveday - Annie Hulley
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Vikram Desai - Chris Bisson
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Sarah Louise Platt - Tina O'Brien
- David Platt - Thomas Ormson
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Candice Stowe - Nikki Sanderson
- Deirdre Rachid - Anne Kirkbride
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Gary Mallett - Ian Mercer
- Debs Brownlow - Gabrielle Glaister
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms and Sarah's bedroom
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Corner Shop
- The Kabin
- Underworld - Office
- 5 Grasmere Drive - Living room
- This episode was scheduled to be transmitted at 9.45pm to allow for coverage of Champions League football however the match went into extra time and Coronation Street did not begin until 10.35pm. To compensate for this late time-slot, the episode was given an unscheduled repeat on Friday 3rd March at 7.00pm.
- TV Times synopsis: Audrey and Alma fall out over Bob. Jim helps Gwen to solve her problems.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 18,120,000 viewers (1st place - combined figure including repeat).
|March 2000 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Fri 3rd • Sun 5th • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Fri 10th • Sun 12th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th
Fri 17th • Sun 19th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Fri 24th • Sun 26th • Mon 27th • Wed 29th • Fri 31st