Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||22nd March 2000 (Wednesday)|
|Script editor||Di Burrows|
|Story editor||Mariam Vossough|
|Story associates|| Nick West|
|Previous episode||20th March 2000|
|Next episode||24th March 2000|
Gwen resigns from the shop. Mike pleases Linda by telling the workers she is now full-time sales rep. Mark tells her that she's only got the job because she sleeps with Mike, not because she's any good. Rebecca buys Martin a mobile phone so he can ring her at any time. Curly decides to join a singles club. Linda is touched when Mark tells her that he's jealous of Mike being with her all the time. Danny moves into No.13 and is pleased the girls are happy having him around. Linda tells Mark they have to stop seeing each other before Mike gets hurt. Duggie takes Debs out and then back to his house, which is full of photographs of Laura Ferguson. She is put out when he doesn't make a pass at her.
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Gwen Loveday - Annie Hulley
- Linda Sykes - Jacqueline Pirie
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Vikram Desai - Chris Bisson
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Sarah Louise Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Mark Redman - Paul Fox
- Bobbi Lewis - Naomi Russell
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Debs Brownlow - Gabrielle Glaister
- Natalie Barnes - Denise Welch
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Danny Hargreaves - Richard Standing
- Alison Webster - Naomi Radcliffe
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Duggie Ferguson - John Bowe
- Rosie Webster - Helen Flanagan
- Sophie Webster - Emma Woodward
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Corner Shop
- Underworld - Factory floor and office
- Roy's Rolls
- No. 4 Montreal House, Weatherfield Quays - Living room/kitchen
- 4 The Brambles, Oakhill - Lounge and hallway
- Weatherfield General - Staffroom
- This episode was transmitted at 9.45pm to allow for coverage of Champions League football.
- TV Times synopsis: Danny moves into Sally's home and Gwen's lies catch up with her.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 12,210,000 viewers (12th place - combined figure including repeat).
|March 2000 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Fri 3rd • Sun 5th • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Fri 10th • Sun 12th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th
Fri 17th • Sun 19th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Fri 24th • Sun 26th • Mon 27th • Wed 29th • Fri 31st