Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||31st March 2000 (Friday)|
|Script editor||Di Burrows|
|Story editor||Mariam Vossough|
|Story associates|| Nick West|
|Previous episode||29th March 2000|
|Next episode||2nd April 2000|
Natalie refuses to let anyone comfort her, saying no one knows what its like to have a husband and son murdered. Debs and Vinny feel helpless. Curly is puzzled when his car moves down the Street in the night. Pat agrees to lend Tyrone his mice so he can pull the infestation trick at The Kabin. Linda tells Sally she can't have any more seconds and is miffed when Sally tells her she's giving the stall up anyway to open her own shop. Tyrone's mouse plans backfire when Rita sees through the scam and throws him and his mice out. Jim is amazed when Gwen says she'd like to move in with him. She says she wants a new start so has sold all her belongings. Duggie helps Natalie by listening to her and not trying to comfort her. She agrees to let him make the funeral arrangements. Steve agrees to move out of No.11 as he doesn't want to cramp Jim and Gwen's style. Audrey hears about Tyrone pulling the mouse scam in The Kabin and threatens Pat until he gives her her £50 back. Frightened Gwen collects her most precious belongings from her home under the cover of night.
- Gwen Loveday - Annie Hulley
- Natalie Barnes - Denise Welch
- Vinny Sorrell - James Gaddas
- Betty Williams - Betty Driver
- Jim McDonald - Charles Lawson
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Duggie Ferguson - John Bowe
- Debs Brownlow - Gabrielle Glaister
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Linda Sykes - Jacqueline Pirie
- Geena Gregory - Jennifer James
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Norris Cole - Malcolm Hebden
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Leanne Battersby - Jane Danson
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and kitchen
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- The Kabin
- Roy's Rolls
- Unknown street in Weatherfield
- TV Times synopsis: Gwen decides to move in with Jim, while Natalie finds it hard to come to terms with her loss.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 13,180,000 viewers (8th place - combined figure including repeat).
|March 2000 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Fri 3rd • Sun 5th • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Fri 10th • Sun 12th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th
Fri 17th • Sun 19th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Fri 24th • Sun 26th • Mon 27th • Wed 29th • Fri 31st