Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||28th June 2000 (Wednesday)|
|Script editor||Di Burrows|
|Story editor||Mariam Vossough|
|Story associates|| Nick West|
|Previous episode||26th June 2000|
|Next episode||30th June 2000|
Spider is miffed that Toyah is going to the stripper night. He feels they don't share the same values anymore. The Hortons invite Vera and Jack to look after Tommy in Blackpool for a week. Jack is amazed when Vera sets about inviting Tyrone, Maria and Norris, so she can close the Park Road B&B. Norris agrees to go as it means he won't have to cook for himself. Gail and Martin take time to discuss their problems and the future of their relationship. He doesn't want to be a weekend father so says he wants to stay with her but she demands that if he does so then he has to make a go of their marriage as she won't live a sham forever. Mark suggests to Linda that they tell Mike about the affair but she disagrees strongly. Mark gives her an ultimatum, she has to choose between him or Mike, or else he will go to Thailand with Craig Brennan.
- Mark Redman - Paul Fox
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Toyah Battersby - Georgia Taylor
- Spider Nugent - Martin Hancock
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Sarah Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Natalie Barnes - Denise Welch
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Linda Sykes - Jacqueline Pirie
- Norris Cole - Malcolm Hebden
- Vinny Sorrell - James Gaddas
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 12 Coronation Street - Living room
- Roy's Rolls
- Park Road B&B - Living room and hallway
- Audrey Roberts (Sue Nicholls) and Geena Gregory (Jennifer James) are credited but don't appear.
- This episode was transmitted at 7.00pm to allow for coverage of Euro 2000 football.
- TV Times synopsis: Mark presents Linda with an ultimatum, and Gail and Martin try to work things out.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 12,300,000 viewers (7th place - combined figure including repeat).
|June 2000 episodes|
|Fri 2nd • Sun 4th • Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Fri 9th • Sun 11th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Fri 16th
Sun 18th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Fri 23rd • Sun 25th • Mon 26th • Wed 28th • Fri 30th