|ITV transmission date||2nd August 1965 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||28th July 1965|
|Next episode||4th August 1965|
The Barlows celebrate their third wedding anniversary. Dennis gets a new job. David comes up against a couple of insolent workmen, Johnny and Tony, at the Athletics club and crosses them. They get angry when David gives Len work at the club rather than them. Dennis entertains Sandra in the parlour on the piano.
- Lionel Petty - Edward Evans
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Sandra Petty - Heather Moore
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 470 (14th June 1965) and Episode 499 (22nd September 1965).
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,980,000 homes (3rd place).
|August 1965 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|