Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||4th August 1965 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||2nd August 1965|
|Next episode||9th August 1965|
David holds a dance at the Athletics club. Dennis' sales samples arrive. He admits to Elsie that he's a rep for the Children's Novelty Toy Company. Sandra dresses herself up for the dance and gets Dennis' attention. Johnny and Tony make trouble at the dance. Elsie and Lionel decide to leave Dennis and Sandra to it, to let it fizzle out. When Johnny pinches Irma's bottom, David intervenes and threatens to bar him. Ken agrees to buy a car. Lambert tells David not to push his authority about. The smell of the brewing beer from No.5 starts spreading down the Street.
- Lionel Petty - Edward Evans
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Sandra Petty - Heather Moore
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 470 (14th June 1965) and Episode 499 (22nd September 1965).
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,840,000 homes (2nd place).
|August 1965 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|