Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||20th October 2000 (Friday)|
|Script editor||Nick Malmholt|
|Story editor||Nick West|
|Story associates|| Kathleen Beedles|
|Previous episode||18th October 2000|
|Next episode||22nd October 2000|
Karen goes with Linda to Dean's funeral. Linda meets the rest of her family again and is shocked when her mother, Eve, turns up. Dennis sells the bike and splits the money with Les. Eve tries to explain to Linda why she abandoned the family but Linda holds her responsible for Dean going off the rails and is upset that she left her to be mother to them all. Duggie smarts when Dev tells him that he's sold his house and made a huge profit. Dennis feels sorry for Janice and gives her £500 of his bike money. Fred and Audrey decide to take a holiday with Ashley and Maxine in France. Mike isn't pleased when Linda decides she wants to stay in contact with her family.
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Linda Baldwin - Jacqueline Pirie
- Les Battersby - Bruce Jones
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Hayley Cropper - Julie Hesmondhalgh
- Dennis Stringer - Charles Dale
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Duggie Ferguson - John Bowe
- Debs Brownlow - Gabrielle Glaister
- Deirdre Rachid - Anne Kirkbride
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Karen Phillips - Suranne Jones
- Natalie Barnes - Denise Welch
- Evelyn Sykes - Melanie Kilburn
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Maxine Peacock - Tracy Shaw
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Fred Elliott - John Savident
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Corner Shop
- 18a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen
- No. 4 Montreal House, Weatherfield Quays - Living room/kitchen
- Unknown street in Weatherfield
- Ray Sykes' house - Living room, hallway and kitchen
- First appearance of Evelyn Sykes and last until 4th April 2001.
- TV Times synopsis: Linda attends her brother's funeral and meets faces from the past. David asks to move in with Martin.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 13,680,000 viewers (6th place - combined figure including repeat).
|October 2000 episodes|
|Sun 1st • Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Fri 6th • Sun 8th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th (1 2) • Thu 12th • Fri 13th • Sun 15th
Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Fri 20th • Sun 22nd • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Fri 27th • Sun 29th • Mon 30th