|ITV transmission date||29th October 2000 (Sunday)|
|Script editor||Nick Malmholt|
|Story editor||Nick West|
|Story associates|| Kathleen Beedles|
|Previous episode||27th October 2000|
|Next episode||30th October 2000|
Fred, Audrey, Maxine and Ashley stay at Raquel's chateau. Emma feels neglected as Curly focuses solely on Alice and goes on about wonderful Raquel. Fred and Audrey tour a vineyard where Fred buys some vines for her. Audrey is overcome by his generosity. Maxine and Ashley decide to try for a baby. Emma decides to return to Paris with the others, upset that Curly isn't paying her any attention. She tells him that she feels he'd rather she was Raquel. Fred proposes to Audrey and is stunned when she accepts, saying they're right for each other. Ashley is delighted for him.
- Emma Taylor - Angela Lonsdale
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Maxine Peacock - Tracy Shaw
- Fred Elliott - John Savident
- Alice Watts - Annabelle Tarrant
- Christine Glover - Fenella Norman
- Francois de Jealis - Michael Roberts
- This episode, along with Episodes 4917 and 4921, was shot totally on location in France. To highlight the special nature of the episodes, the usual title sequence was dropped for a series of images of Paris, different ones being used in each of the three instalments.
- TV Times synopsis: Fred proposes to Audrey, while Emma stuns Curly with a shock decision.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 15,550,000 viewers (4th place - combined figure including repeat).
|October 2000 episodes|
|Sun 1st • Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Fri 6th • Sun 8th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th (1 2) • Thu 12th • Fri 13th • Sun 15th
Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Fri 20th • Sun 22nd • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Fri 27th • Sun 29th • Mon 30th