Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||6th September 1965 (Monday)|
|Stories by||George Reed|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||1st September 1965|
|Next episode||8th September 1965|
Len and Jerry start knocking down No.7. Dennis finds it hard being a salesman. David gives Irma a proper diamond engagement ring. Val can't get Peter and Susan to sleep with all the noise from No.7. Len becomes abusive when Ken asks him to stop. Jack locks Lucille out when she comes home an hour late at night.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Babs - Judith Barker
- Josie - Janet Lees Price
- Mr Hartley - Bert Palmer
- Female Customer - Mary Griffiths
- Judith Barker makes a pre-Janet Reid appearance as Babs.
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 470 (14th June 1965) and Episode 499 (22nd September 1965).
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,430,000 homes (2nd place).
|September 1965 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|