Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||8th September 1965 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by||George Reed|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||6th September 1965|
|Next episode||13th September 1965|
Jack lets Lucille in when Annie becomes tearful. Hilda wants Irma to have the white wedding she never had. Lucille's workmates start to resent her qualifications. Customs and Excise inspect the Rovers' cellar, and take samples of the beer. Lucille is ignored at work. The Walkers agree to give Lucille more space and respect her as a woman. Stan can't sleep from worrying about the cost of the wedding. David assures him they don't want a big one. Hilda convinces Irma that David wants a big wedding. She tells Irma to push David to buy No.3.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Judith Barker makes a pre-Janet Reid appearance as Babs.
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 470 (14th June 1965) and Episode 499 (22nd September 1965).
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,140,000 homes (1st place).
|September 1965 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|