|ITV transmission date||14th January 2001 (Sunday)|
|Script editor||Nick Malmholt|
|Story editor||Nick West|
|Story associates|| Kathleen Beedles|
|Executive Producer||Jane Macnaught|
|Previous episode||12th January 2001|
|Next episode||15th January 2001|
Eileen moves into Steve's house. Toyah cuts her hand and Duggie insists on taking her to the Medical Centre. He tries to convince her that he is not a villain and she seems to soften toward him. Deirdre tells Dev that Ken's grandson is Mike's son. Tyrone boasts to Dennis and Kevin of his night of passion. Ken meets his grandson; although it is initially awkward and emotional they soon begin to get along. It is Deirdre who is the most uncomfortable. Alex Swinton stirs up trouble with Roy but Roy loses his patience and throws him out of the cafe. Eileen's younger son Todd says he doesn't want to live at No.11 because there is a bad vibe. Dennis is uneasy because he thinks Todd doesn't want him around. Danny tells Kevin that they are planning to move away. Karen and Vik go out on another date. Susan warns Deirdre that if she tells Mike about Adam, she and Ken will never see either of them again.
- Toyah Battersby - Georgia Taylor
- Duggie Ferguson - John Bowe
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Deirdre Rachid - Anne Kirkbride
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver (Credited as played by "Eileen Derbyshire")
- Dennis Stringer - Charles Dale
- Danny Hargreaves - Richard Standing
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Karen Phillips - Suranne Jones
- Vikram Desai - Chris Bisson
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Molly Hardcastle - Jacqueline Kington
- Matt Ramsden - Stephen Beckett
- Hayley Cropper - Julie Hesmondhalgh
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Adam Barlow - Iain De Caestecker
- Jason Grimshaw - Ryan Thomas
- Todd Grimshaw - Bruno Langley
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Rosie Webster - Helen Flanagan
- Sophie Webster - Emma Woodward
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Corner Shop
- Coronation Street Garage - Office and garage
- Rosamund Street Medical Centre - Reception and consultation room
- Roy's Rolls
- First appearance of Adam Barlow.
- First appearance of Todd Grimshaw.
- This episode was transmitted at 7.40pm.
- TV Times synopsis: Ken meets his grandson for the first time, and Eileen moves into the Street with her sons.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 14,150,000 viewers (8th place).
- This episode was included in the Network DVD collection Coronation Street: The Best of 2000-2009, released on 31st October 2011.
|January 2001 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Fri 5th • Sun 7th • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Fri 12th • Sun 14th • Mon 15th
Wed 17th • Fri 19th • Sun 21st • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Fri 26th • Sun 28th • Mon 29th • Wed 31st