|ITV transmission date||13th September 1965 (Monday)|
|Stories by||George Reed|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||8th September 1965|
|Next episode||15th September 1965|
Lucille makes plans to turn her bedroom into a bedsitter. Hilda dreads the thought of Irma moving away. Jack treats Annie to a night out in Wilmslow for sorting Lucille out. They bring back reports of the pub, the "Fox and Hounds", and the rich men there. Elsie is tempted and thinks of going to the pub herself.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 470 (14th June 1965) and Episode 499 (22nd September 1965).
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,290,000 homes (2nd place).
|September 1965 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|