|ITV transmission date||15th September 1965 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by||George Reed|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||13th September 1965|
|Next episode||20th September 1965|
Lucille doesn't get a secretarial job she was after. Jack tells her it's because of the way she speaks. Annie agrees to give her elocution lessons. David and Irma grow fed up with all the wedding talk. Elsie goes man-hunting at the "Fox and Hounds" and meets Robert Maxwell. They enjoy each other's company and he offers her a lift home. On the way back he collapses at the wheel and crashes the car.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Jack Walker- Arthur Leslie
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 470 (14th June 1965) and Episode 499 (22nd September 1965).
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,860,000 homes (1st place).
|September 1965 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|