Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||20th September 1965 (Monday)|
|Stories by||George Reed|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||15th September 1965|
|Next episode||22nd September 1965|
Elsie runs off from the scene of the crash when she realises Robert Maxwell is dead. She asks Len for help, telling him she couldn't report the accident for the sake of Maxwell's family. She realises she's left her gloves in the car. Len agrees to fetch them, but when he gets there the police are around. Ena writes saying she's returning but Emily can't bring herself to sack Clara Midgeley. Len discovers Maxwell died two and a half hours after leaving the pub with Elsie. He tells her that he wants nothing to do with it any more - it's obvious they got up to something together.
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 470 (14th June 1965) and Episode 499 (22nd September 1965).
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,720,000 homes (2nd place).
|September 1965 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|