|ITV transmission date||22nd September 1965 (Wedmesday)|
|Stories by||George Reed|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||20th September 1965|
|Next episode||27th September 1965|
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- The attempt by the police to get in touch with the Walkers occurred off-screen and thus no officers were seen in the episode.
- TV Times: No synopsis appeared in the magazine between Episode 470 (14th June 1965) and this episode.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,150,000 homes (1st place).
|September 1965 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|