Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||29th September 1965 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by||George Reed|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||27th September 1965|
|Next episode||4th October 1965|
Minnie is upset when she doesn't get a birthday card from Ena. Emily employs Sandra on £5 a week. Lionel tells her that she can't have the job as she has to look after him and the shop. She threatens to leave home. Minnie has a party with Albert, Clara, Charlie and Jerry. Elsie faces up to the neighbours. Annie tells her to stop feeling sorry for herself, everyone is on her side. Minnie gets a telegram from Ena saying she's coming home.
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Lionel Petty - Edward Evans
- Sandra Petty - Heather Moore
- TV Times synopsis: Petty finds that a chip off the old block can hurt
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 9,440,000 homes (1st place).
|September 1965 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|