Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||11th June 2001 (Monday)|
|Script editor||Nick Malmholt|
|Story editor||Nick West|
|Story associates|| Darren Fairhurst|
|Executive Producer||Jane Macnaught|
|Previous episode||10th June 2001|
|Next episode||12th June 2001|
Sarah is really looking forward to going to London. Candice is jealous. Alex Swinton, Wayne Hayes's stepfather collects Wayne from Roy and Hayley. They tell Peter Hartnell what Wayne told them about Alex beating him. Peter promises to look into it. Roy and Hayley are very worried about Wayne and wish he could live with them. Anthony is fed up with working with Norris and tells him that unless he changes his attitude he will have to find a temporary replacement until Rita is back. Linda pulls off a major deal with Harvey Reuben and they flirt with each other. Mike decides that he's going to go and see Alma in the Lake District. She is staying at the Armathwaite Hall Hotel, which holds fond memories. Linda is furious and threatens to divorce him if he goes. Mike refuses to be blackmailed and leaves for the Lakes. Gail notices that Kevin and Molly seem to be getting close and tells Sally.
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Norris Cole - Malcolm Hebden
- Candice Stowe - Nikki Sanderson
- Sarah Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Anthony Stephens - John Quayle
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Linda Baldwin - Jacqueline Chadwick
- Hayley Cropper - Julie Hesmondhalgh
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Betty Williams - Betty Driver
- Molly Hardcastle - Jacqueline Kington
- Wayne Hayes - Gary Damer
- Alex Swinton - Joe Simpson
- Harvey Reuben - Andrew Scarborough
- Peter Hartnell - Eamonn Riley
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- The Kabin
- Underworld - Office
- Roy's Rolls
- 16a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen
- No. 4 Montreal House, Weatherfield Quays - Living room/kitchen
- TV Times synopsis: Linda gves Mike an ultimatum, and Norris and Anthony clash in the Kabin.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 14,240,000 viewers (4th place - combined figure including repeat).
|June 2001 episodes|
|Fri 1st • Sun 3rd • Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Fri 8th • Sun 10th • Mon 11th • Tue 12th • Wed 13th • Thu 14th
Fri 15th • Sun 17th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Fri 22nd • Sun 24th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th • Fri 29th