Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||12th June 2001 (Tuesday)|
|Script editor||Nick Malmholt|
|Story editor||Nick West|
|Story associates|| Darren Fairhurst|
|Executive Producer||Jane Macnaught|
|Previous episode||11th June 2001|
|Next episode||13th June 2001|
Mike arrives at the Armathwaite Hall Hotel and finds Alma. At first she isn't pleased to see him. Soon it becomes apparent to Mike just how ill she is and he phones Linda and tells her he won't be home that night as promised because Alma is very ill and needs him. Linda is furious and behind Mike's back invites Harvey Reuben round to the flat and seduces him. Alma starts to thaw towards Mike and is glad that he's there. Mike tells her that they should never have split up and she agrees. He tells Alma that he's not going back to Linda and that they are going to spend what little time Alma has left together.
- Linda Baldwin - Jacqueline Chadwick
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Alma Halliwell - Amanda Barrie
- Karen McDonald - Suranne Jones
- Underworld - Office and factory floor
- No. 4 Montreal House, Weatherfield Quays - Living room/kitchen
- Armathwaite Hall Hotel, Lake District - Dining room, reception area, piano bar, guest bedroom and grounds
- This additional Tuesday episode with a reduced cast was transmitted at 8.00pm.
- TV Times synopsis: Mike and Alma have an emotional reunion, and Linda takes revenge on Mike.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 13,230,000 viewers (8th place - combined figure including repeat).
|June 2001 episodes|
|Fri 1st • Sun 3rd • Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Fri 8th • Sun 10th • Mon 11th • Tue 12th • Wed 13th • Thu 14th
Fri 15th • Sun 17th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Fri 22nd • Sun 24th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th • Fri 29th