Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||18th October 1965 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||13th October 1965|
|Next episode||20th October 1965|
The Council plan to demolish both Coronation Street and Mawdsley Street. The surveyor tells Ken that the ring road is only in the planning stage. David is touched to discover Irma has kept a scrap book of cuttings on him. Jerry starts doing all the housework at Len's house. Lucille goes to the employment office and is sent for a job as filing clerk. Emily decides to pick up trade with a Mannequin Parade in the shop.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Sandra Petty - Heather Moore
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- TV Times synopsis: Plans are laid at Gamma while Jerry rules the roost
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 4,550,000 homes (chart placing unknown - the BBC scheduled Steptoe and Son directly opposite this episode of Coronation Street resulting in a lower than usual figure).
|October 1965 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|