Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||13th July 2001 (Friday)|
|Script editor||Nick Malmholt|
|Story editor||Nick West|
|Story associates|| Darren Fairhurst|
|Executive Producer||Jane Macnaught|
|Previous episode||11th July 2001|
|Next episode||15th July 2001|
Peter offers to take Adam into town and Linda reluctantly agrees. Candice continues to tease Sarah about her 'internet boyfriend', Gary. Sarah thinks she is just jealous. Adam confides in Peter that he is sick of Mike and Linda always arguing - he is upset because he likes Linda. Gail tells Sally that she should go on the camping trip seeing as Kevin can't make it. She agrees. There is tension between Matt and Charlie; they aren't speaking due to the conversation they had the night before about children. Toyah asks Sam if he wants to get a video with her that evening - he says yes. Geena makes up with Dev and accepts the key to his flat so she can come and go as she pleases. Richard asks Gail out for a drink which she accepts. At the open evening Roy is impressed with Wayne's work but uncomfortable that Gail, Martin and Charlie are talking about them. Gail receives news that Sarah never does her homework. Mike is cross with Linda for leaving Adam with Peter and this upsets Adam. Toyah and Sam have a nice evening until they kiss, this frightens Toyah and she leaves. Les spills the beans to Alex Swinton that Hayley used to be a man. Charlie and Matt have another row about children, she's not sure if she can trust him yet. Sarah arranges to meet Gary.
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Adam Barlow - Iain De Caestecker
- Candice Stowe - Nikki Sanderson
- Sarah Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
- Charlie Ramsden - Clare McGlinn
- Matt Ramsden - Stephen Beckett
- Toyah Battersby - Georgia Taylor
- Geena Gregory - Jennifer James
- Sam Kingston - Scott Wright
- Sunita Parekh - Shobna Gulati
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Jason Grimshaw - Ryan Thomas
- Hayley Cropper - Julie Hesmondhalgh
- Les Battersby - Bruce Jones
- Bethany Platt - Amy & Emily Walton (Uncredited)
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms and Sarah's bedroom
- Corner Shop
- Victoria Street
- Roy's Rolls
- 23a Balaclava Terrace - Living room
- Weatherfield Comprehensive - Library and exterior
- Last appearance of Adam Barlow until 15th October 2001.
- TV Times synopsis: Les tells Alex the truth about Hayley's past. Sarah falls further under Gary's spell.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 11,460,000 viewers (8th place).
|July 2001 episodes|
|Sun 1st • Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Fri 6th • Sun 8th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Fri 13th • Sun 15th (1 2)
Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Fri 20th • Sun 22nd • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Fri 27th • Sun 29th • Mon 30th