|ITV transmission date||15th July 2001 (Sunday - Part 2)|
|Script editor||Nick Malmholt|
|Story editor||Nick West|
|Story associates|| Darren Fairhurst|
|Executive Producer||Jane Macnaught|
|Previous episode||15th July 2001|
|Next episode||16th July 2001|
Sarah starts to feel worried, realising that Gary is rather creepy. She rings Candice to come and get her. Meanwhile Gary carries her upstairs and locks her in his bedroom. Sarah is really frightened. Candice and Todd go round to Gary's house. Candice spots Sarah in an upstairs window but Gary tells her that Sarah has gone home. Candice is worried and phones Gail. Dennis gives Gail a lift to the house. Todd breaks into the house but trips and hits his head on the fireplace. There is a scuffle, Dennis hits Gary and the Police arrive.
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Candice Stowe - Nikki Sanderson
- Dennis Stringer - Charles Dale
- Sarah Platt - Tina O’Brien
- Todd Grimshaw - Bruno Langley
- Coronation Street exterior
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Rosamund Street
- Victoria Street
- Unknown streets in Weatherfield
- Gary Adams' house - Living room, kitchen, stairs and bedroom
- This episode was transmitted at 9.40pm.
- In a continuity error, Gail Platt is shown talking to Steve McDonald on the phone at Street Cars, ignoring the fact that he left for his honeymoon in America in Episode 5071 and does not return until Episode 5093.
- TV Times synopsis: Sarah’s terrifying ordeal reaches a shocking climax.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 13,700,000 viewers (4th place).
|July 2001 episodes|
|Sun 1st • Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Fri 6th • Sun 8th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Fri 13th • Sun 15th (1 2)
Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Fri 20th • Sun 22nd • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Fri 27th • Sun 29th • Mon 30th