Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||20th October 1965 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||18th October 1965|
|Next episode||25th October 1965|
Lucille turns down the filing job. Emily searches for models for the parade. Dennis starts "Tanner's Enterprises" and turns the front parlour into an office. Albert organises a street bonfire. Lucille goes for an interview at the Research and Development department of Marshall's Cotton Mill. Val starts evening classes. Lucille gets the job at the mill, to Annie's disappointment. Stan catches David in Irma's bedroom. He slaps her face and she walks out.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Sandra Petty - Heather Moore
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- TV Times synopsis: A slap in the face for Irma
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,300,000 homes (1st place).
|October 1965 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|