|ITV transmission date||23rd July 2001 (Monday)|
|Script editor||Kim Moore|
|Story editor||Nick West|
|Story associates|| Darren Fairhurst|
|Director||Anne Ross Muir|
|Executive Producer||Jane Macnaught|
|Previous episode||22nd July 2001|
|Next episode||25th July 2001|
Martin, Sally, Roy and Hayley are at the campsite for a short holiday with Sarah, Todd, David, Sophie, Rosie and Wayne. David is growing bored and scares Sarah when they go for a walk, saying that he has seen a man lurking in the woods. Martin and Sarah are both concerned it is Gary Adams. Wayne, David and Rosie go for a walk and break into an old hut. David larks around and locks Wayne in. They see a man and run off leaving Wayne. When they go back, Wayne is gone so they alert the adults. They are about to go and look for him when he is returned by the man. He is only the campsite warden and everybody is relieved but the children get told off. Hayley is very nervous about the situation with Wayne and all the lying but Roy reassures her, even though he is worried too. Todd and Sarah are getting closer and he invites her to a disco but she says no. There is some subtle chemistry between Martin and Sally.
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Rosie Webster - Helen Flanagan
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Todd Grimshaw - Bruno Langley
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Hayley Cropper - Julie Hesmondhalgh
- Sarah Platt - Tina O’Brien
- Sophie Webster - Emma Woodward
- Candice Stowe - Nikki Sanderson
- TV Times synopsis: Martin and Sally get more intimate at the campsite. David's trick on Wayne backfires.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 13,240,000 viewers (1st place - combined figure including repeat).
|July 2001 episodes|
|Sun 1st • Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Fri 6th • Sun 8th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Fri 13th • Sun 15th (1 2)
Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Fri 20th • Sun 22nd • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Fri 27th • Sun 29th • Mon 30th