Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||1st August 2001 (Wednesday)|
|Script editor||Kim Moore|
|Story editor||Nick West|
|Story associates|| Darren Fairhurst|
|Director||Anne Ross Muir and Penelope Shales|
|Executive Producer||Jane Macnaught|
|Previous episode||30th July 2001|
|Next episode||3rd August 2001|
The Croppers are still on the run and they find a hotel to stop in overnight. Roy begins to panic and he rings Vera who tells him that the police are there. They realise the seriousness of what they have done. The police come and Vera has to give them the keys to Roy's flat. The residents are all in shock about Roy and Hayley, especially when they find out that Wayne is not their foster child. Matt's still having problems with Charlie and he asks Ashley for advice. Todd and Sarah decide to say no more about what happened on holiday. Gail tells Sally about her relationship with Richard Hillman.
- Hayley Cropper - Julie Hesmondhalgh
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Sarah Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Todd Grimshaw - Bruno Langley
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Rosie Webster - Helen Flanagan
- Sophie Webster - Emma Woodward
- Molly Hardcastle - Jacqueline Kington
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Bethany Platt - Amy & Emily Walton
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Matt Ramsden - Stephen Beckett
- Shelley Unwin - Sally Lindsay
- Les Battersby - Bruce Jones
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Toyah Battersby - Georgia Taylor
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Roy's Rolls
- Country lanes near Derbyshire
- Truckstop - Exterior and café
- Unnamed hotel - Exterior and guest bedroom
- Camping site
- Penelope Shales directed the Weatherfield sequences while those involving the Roy and Hayley Cropper scenes were directed by Anne Ross Muir.
- TV Times synopsis: Roy and Hayley ponder their next move, and the police descend on the Street.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 11,430,000 viewers (5th place - combined figure including repeat).
|August 2001 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Fri 3rd • Sun 5th • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Fri 10th • Sun 12th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th
Fri 17th • Sun 19th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Fri 24th • Sun 26th • Mon 27th • Wed 29th • Fri 31st