Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||25th October 1965 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||20th October 1965|
|Next episode||27th October 1965|
Dennis contemplates having a phone installed at No.11. Irma refuses to talk to Stan or eat in the same room as him. Hilda tells Stan he had no right to hit Irma. David is furious to discover Stan hit Irma. Dennis orders a phone in his name. David makes sure everyone knows Stan hit Irma. Jerry catches a youngster called Alan Platt stealing wood from the Builder's Yard for a bonfire. Jerry agrees to give him woodwork lessons.
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Sandra Petty - Heather Moore
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- TV Times synopsis: In which David floors his Goliath and Miss Nugent lays up treasure
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 4,930,000 homes (chart placing unknown - the BBC scheduled Steptoe and Son directly opposite this episode of Coronation Street resulting in a lower than usual figure).
|October 1965 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|