Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||27th October 1965 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||25th October 1965|
|Next episode||1st November 1965|
Hilda gets Stan and Irma to apologise to each other. David tells her that he has £1,180 in the bank, he earns £27 11/- a week and he wants them to marry and move to Cheshire. She is ecstatic. Jerry is horrified when Alan Platt drops Len's treasured model plane and splits it in two.
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Sandra Petty - Heather Moore
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- TV Times synopsis: The wind up of a blow
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,620,000 homes (1st place).
|October 1965 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|