Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||8th November 1965 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||3rd November 1965|
|Next episode||10th November 1965|
The residents make the last minute arrangements for the bonfire. Len and Jerry make up. Dennis and Len both make the guys for the bonfire. The gowns arrive for the fashion show but they all want altering. With everyone at the bonfire, Emily has to do it all herself.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Sandra Petty - Heather Moore
- Lionel Petty - Edward Evans
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- TV Times synopsis: Fireworks in the Street
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 4,880,000 homes (chart placing unknown - the BBC scheduled Steptoe and Son directly opposite this episode of Coronation Street resulting in a lower than usual figure).
|November 1965 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th|