Matt threatens to tell Charlie about the baby. Maxine is worried sick. It's the evening and Ashley is watching a film. Matt tells Maxine to meet him in the Rosamund Street Medical Centre for five minutes as they need to talk. Matt confesses to Maxine that Charlie doesn't want children and that this will make it even harder for him to live next door to a child that he knows is his own. He tries to persuade Maxine that maybe they should leave Charlie and Ashley and try to bring the child up together. Maxine tells him that she loves Ashley and that she wants to bring the baby up as Ashley's. Eventually Matt has to agree.
- Charlie Ramsden - Clare McGlinn
- Matt Ramsden - Stephen Beckett
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Maxine Peacock - Tracy Shaw
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Coronation Street exterior
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms and garden
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms and garden
- Rosamund Street
- Rosamund Street Medical Centre - Reception
- TV Times synopsis: Matt and Maxine confront their baby problems.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 12,880,000 viewers (8th place).
|October 2001 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Fri 5th • Sun 7th • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Fri 12th • Sun 14th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th
Thu 18th • Fri 19th • Sun 21st • Mon 22nd (1 2) • Wed 24th • Thu 25th • Fri 26th • Sun 28th • Mon 29th • Wed 31st