Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||4th November 2001 (Sunday)|
|Script editor||Kim Moore|
|Story editor||Nick West|
|Story associates|| Josie Burke|
|Executive Producer||Jane Macnaught|
|Previous episode||2nd November 2001|
|Next episode||5th November 2001|
Les can't work out why Janice seems so down and voices his concerns to Eileen. Dennis feels really guilty. He confesses to Janice that he loves both she and Eileen and is torn between them. Janice tells Dennis that she loves him too. Molly has spent her first night in Kevin's flat. She gets on really well with the girls. Sally finds out that she's moved in and is happy for them when she realises the girls like Molly so much. Sarah and Luke Ashton go on their first date. Luke takes an interest in Bethany which impresses both Gail and Sarah. Audrey accompanies Mike to the Police Station for his identity parade. He is very relieved that he not picked out. Sunita is becoming more and more aware of the age difference between her and Duggie. Dennis suggests to Janice that they should end their relationship as he doesn't want to hurt Eileen. However he then realises that he just can't let go of Janice as he loves her too much.
- Les Battersby - Bruce Jones
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Dennis Stringer - Charles Dale
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Sophie Webster - Emma Woodward
- Rosie Webster - Helen Flanagan
- Molly Hardcastle - Jacqueline Kington
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Sarah Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Sunita Parekh - Shobna Gulati
- Shelley Unwin - Sally Lindsay
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Blanche Hunt - Maggie Jones
- Duggie Ferguson - John Bowe
- Bethany Platt - Amy & Emily Walton (Uncredited)
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 5 Coronation Street - Front bedroom
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Corner Shop
- Rosamund Street
- Victoria Street
- 17a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen and bedroom
- No. 4 Montreal House, Weatherfield Quays - Living room/kitchen
- Weatherfield Police Station - Interview room and identity line-up room
- The woman who takes part in the identity line-up is uncredited despite being a speaking role.
- TV Times synopsis: Janice and Dennis have a heart-to-heart talk, and Audrey comforts Mike after the identity parade.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 14,300,000 viewers (6th place).
|November 2001 episodes|
|Fri 2nd • Sun 4th • Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Thu 8th • Fri 9th • Sun 11th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Thu 15th • Fri 16th
Sun 18th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Thu 22nd • Fri 23rd • Sun 25th • Mon 26th • Wed 28th • Thu 29th • Fri 30th