|ITV transmission date||25th November 2001 (Sunday)|
|Script editor||Kim Moore|
|Story editor||Nick West|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Jane Macnaught|
|Previous episode||23rd November 2001|
|Next episode||26th November 2001|
Les tries to talk Janice out of leaving but she's adamant that she's going. Les finds out that Toyah knew about the affair before he did and says that Toyah will have to leave too. Eileen gets Todd and Jason to go through the house with a couple of bin liners and get rid of all Dennis's belongings. Eventually Janice and Dennis leave together. They are glad to be together at last but tearful about how it turned out and the people they've hurt.
- Les Battersby - Bruce Jones
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Dennis Stringer - Charles Dale
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Jason Grimshaw - Ryan Thomas
- Todd Grimshaw - Bruno Langley
- Toyah Battersby - Georgia Taylor
- Coronation Street exterior
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- This episode had a running time without adverts of 27'50" (over three minutes longer than normal) and was therefore scheduled to run from 7.30pm to 8.05pm.
- TV Times synopsis: The Battersby's marriage crumbles as Janice reveals all. Dennis is forced to come clean to Eileen.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 15,360,000 viewers (6th place).
- This episode was included in the Network DVD collection Coronation Street: The Best of 2000-2009, released on 31st October 2011.
|November 2001 episodes|
|Fri 2nd • Sun 4th • Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Thu 8th • Fri 9th • Sun 11th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Thu 15th • Fri 16th
Sun 18th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Thu 22nd • Fri 23rd • Sun 25th • Mon 26th • Wed 28th • Thu 29th • Fri 30th