Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||24th November 1965 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||22nd November 1965|
|Next episode||29th November 1965|
Sandra takes the day off work. Clara housekeeps for David with Albert away. Sandra tells Lionel she's found herself a flat on the other side of town and she's leaving him. Lucille's workmates warn her about falling for Kenny Stevens. Elsie discovers Jim is not married. Ken asks Jerry to start work on the front room at No.9 to turn it into a playroom. Sandra realises Dennis doesn't care anything for her at all. David suggests he and Irma elope and marry on 8th December - she agrees.
- Sandra Petty - Heather Moore
- Lionel Petty - Edward Evans
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Clara Midgeley - Betty Hardy
- Jim Mount - Barry Keegan
- Wendy - Gillian Hoyle
- Kenny Stevens - Phillip Manikum
- Rovers Return Inn - Yard
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room
- 11 Coronation Street - Front room
- 15a Coronation Street
- Fairclough and Booth - Yard
- Marshall's Cotton Mill - Research and Development laboratory
- Jennifer Moss mistakenly refers to Gillian Hoyle's character Wendy McGrath as "Gill".
- TV Times synopsis: Rebellion in the shop, secrets in the yard, and business deals for the joker of the pack
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,410,000 homes (2nd place).
|November 1965 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th|