Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||1st December 1965 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||29th November 1965|
|Next episode||6th December 1965|
Clara moves Albert's furniture around. Val accuses her of taking liberties. A taxi driver innocently tells Len about picking David and Irma up from the Registry Office to take them to the reception on Saturday. Sandra leaves Coronation Street. Len tells Stan about the wedding.
- Lionel Petty - Edward Evans
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Sandra Petty - Heather Moore
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Irma Ogden - Sandra Gough
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Final appearance of Heather Moore as Sandra Petty.
- TV Times synopsis: Sugar and spies and happy day tales. That's what this is made of
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,570,000 homes (1st place).
|December 1965 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|