Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||1st February 2002 (Friday)|
|Script editor||Kim Moore|
|Story editor||Nick West|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Jane Macnaught|
|Previous episode||30th January 2002|
|Next episode||3rd February 2002|
Sam is getting more and more depressed as Toyah seems to be ignoring him. Toyah tells him that she's sick of him following her about. Sam's gutted. Karl Harper tells Tyrone that he wants him steal an MOT certificate from the garage for one of his cars. Tyrone tries to refuse but Karl threatens him. Duggie tells Sunita that he's taking her away for Valentine's Day to Blackpool. Sunita is delighted. Shelley moves into Peter's flat. They are both really happy. Karen sees Steve talking to Duggie and thinks that he's doing as she asked and putting their names down for one of the new flats. She shows off to everyone saying that she's moving up in the world. Steve realises that Karen has got the wrong end of the stick. He daren't tell her so instead phones his mum and arranges to buy No.11 from her and surprise Karen. Steve tells Karen of his plans. Karen is furious and says she'd rather sleep on the streets than in No.11.
- Sam Kingston - Scott Wright
- Toyah Battersby - Georgia Taylor
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Deirdre Rachid - Anne Kirkbride
- Sunita Parekh - Shobna Gulati
- Duggie Ferguson - John Bowe
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Shelley Unwin - Sally Lindsay
- Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
- Karen McDonald - Suranne Jones
- Richard Hillman - Brian Capron
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Vikram Desai - Chris Bisson
- Eve Elliott - Melanie Kilburn
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- Corner Shop - Shop and stockroom
- The Kabin
- Coronation Street Garage
- Rosamund Street
- Victoria Street
- 14a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen
- Roy's Rolls
- 19a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen
- TV Times synopsis: Karen rejects Steve's surprise, and Karl puts Tyrone under pressure.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 10,720,000 viewers (11th place).
|February 2002 episodes|
|Fri 1st • Sun 3rd • Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Fri 8th • Sun 10th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th
Fri 15th • Sun 17th • Mon 18th • Tue 19th • Fri 22nd • Sun 24th • Mon 25th • Tue 26th