Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||26th February 2002 (Tuesday)|
|Script editor||Kim Moore|
|Story editor||Nick West|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Jane Macnaught|
|Previous episode||25th February 2002|
|Next episode||1st March 2002|
Norris feels that Emily and Rita are suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and need to talk about their experience. Blanche reconstructs the incident for Deirdre and Ken and then fakes weakness to win sympathy from Archie. Emily relates her ordeal back to losing Ernest. Mike tells her that he wished he could have done something different, and if there's anything she ever needs he'll be there. Emily tells him not to blame himself. Maria tells Vik that Bobbi's gone to Tenerife. Rita, Blanche, Betty and Emily make front page news in the Gazette. Les cleans the house to the sound of Tom Jones. Audrey tells Maria that she can do far better than Tyrone and Jason. Les gets Toyah to come round and collect her mail while Sandra Milligan is there. They both meet, although the atmosphere is rather awkward. Vik gets annoyed with Eileen and Vernon Bradshaw poking their noses into his business, saying he wants to keep his private life private. Betty becomes upset and Fred arranges a few days away with Gordon. Craig Rowe, the reporter from the Gazette turns up at the Rovers wanting to write a follow-up story on Weatherfield's battling grannies. Blanche and company force him out of the pub. Archie sees Blanche's true colours, announcing to Deirdre that he likes them feisty. Sandra tells Les that she wants to take things slowly, as she too has been hurt. Les feels as though the relationship may be going somewhere.
- Vikram Desai - Chris Bisson
- Les Battersby - Bruce Jones
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Deirdre Rachid - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Norris Cole - Malcolm Hebden
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Eve Elliott - Melanie Kilburn
- Betty Williams - Betty Driver
- Fred Elliott - John Savident
- Toyah Battersby - Georgia Taylor
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Blanche Hunt - Maggie Jones
- Archie Shuttleworth - Roy Hudd
- Maria Sutherland - Samia Ghadie
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- The Kabin
- Victoria Street
- Roy's Rolls
- This episode was transmitted at 8.00pm on a Tuesday to make way for Champions League football coverage in the programme's usual Wednesday slot.
- TV Times synopsis: Les and Sandra grow closer. Rita, Blanche and Emily get another nasty shock.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 9,770,000 viewers (11th place).
|February 2002 episodes|
|Fri 1st • Sun 3rd • Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Fri 8th • Sun 10th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th
Fri 15th • Sun 17th • Mon 18th • Tue 19th • Fri 22nd • Sun 24th • Mon 25th • Tue 26th