Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||13th December 1965 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||8th December 1965|
|Next episode||15th December 1965|
Albert returns and is unhappy to hear he wasn't told about the Barlows' wedding. David and Irma plan their future in their new digs at 17 Ackroyd Street. Emily's new assistant at Gamma Garments, Brenda Hartley, confuses her by not caring at all about the job. She is alarmed to discover she is Mr Papagopolous' niece. Charlie decides to leave to return to the stage. When Frank Turner continues to turn up at the Rovers for free drinks, Jack decides to call in the police. Annie stops him, realising they could lose their licence. David and Irma are made to feel guilty over not inviting Albert. Minnie is grief-stricken over Charlie leaving. Turner blackmails Jack for £2 and he begins to crack.
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- TV Times synopsis: Irma and David settle in, Charlie can't settle down and the Walkers face an upsetting problem
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,180,000 homes (8th place).
|December 1965 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|