Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||15th December 1965 (Wedneday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||13th December 1965|
|Next episode||20th December 1965|
Ken organises a party to cheer Albert up. Minnie decides not to have another lodger - it's too upsetting. Emily worries that Brenda Hartley has been sent to spy on her. David and Irma view a house on the new estate for £3,600. Irma decides she wants it. Emily discovers that Brenda is not Mr Papagopolous' niece at all. She starts working her harder. Charlie repays Ena's £50 bond and leaves the Street. David signs up for the new house on Sandy Lane. Jack snaps in the bar and shouts at Minnie. He breaks down in tears in front of Lucille.
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Charlie Moffitt - Gordon Rollings
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Final appearance of Gordon Rollings as Charlie Moffitt.
- TV Times synopsis: 'Up anchor' for Charlie, and a far from jolly Jack
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,690,000 homes (1st place).
|December 1965 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|