Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||31st March 2002 (Sunday)|
|Script editor||Kim Crowther|
|Story editor||Nick West|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||29th March 2002|
|Next episode||1st April 2002|
Curly apologises to Emma and says that he will give up fighting over the crèche. Tyrone and Kirk are desperately trying to sell the Easter Eggs but are not having much luck. Matt calls in to collect his things from Charlie. He tries to talk to her but she doesn't want to know. Matt tells Ashley about Charlie's abortion. Charlie tells Ashley about Matt's affair but doesn't mention Maxine's name. Richard discovers that David has been using his computer and in the process has lost a whole lot of work which Richard was in the middle of. Richard is very angry and threatens to give David a good hiding. Vik calls to see John Wilding. John tells him that he had nothing to do with the complaints about Street Cars. David tells Martin that Richard threatened him. Martin rows with Gail and Richard. David goes to stay with Martin for the night. Richard tells Gail that she should have stood by him over the David situation and threatens to leave if she doesn't.
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Maxine Peacock - Tracy Shaw
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Emma Watts - Angela Lonsdale
- Charlie Ramsden - Clare McGlinn
- Matt Ramsden - Stephen Beckett
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Kirk Sutherland - Andrew Whyment
- Richard Hillman - Brian Capron
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- David Platt - Jack P. Shepherd
- Sarah Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Vikram Desai - Chris Bisson
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Eve Elliott - Melanie Kilburn
- Martin Platt - Sean Wilson
- Bobbi Lewis - Naomi Ryan
- Karen McDonald - Suranne Jones
- Les Battersby - Bruce Jones
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Victoria Street
- Street Cars
- 11 Bagley Drive - Kitchen and exterior
- This episode was transmitted at 7.50pm to allow for coverage of the Brazilian Grand Prix.
- TV Times synopsis: Richard and Martin lock horns over David. Vik confronts John Wilding.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 10,910,000 viewers (8th place).
|March 2002 episodes|
|Fri 1st • Sun 3rd • Mon 4th • Tue 5th • Wed 6th • Fri 8th • Sun 10th • Mon 11th • Tue 12th • Fri 15th
Sun 17th • Mon 18th • Tue 19th • Fri 22nd • Sun 24th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th • Fri 29th • Sun 31st