Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||29th December 1965 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| George Reed|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||27th December 1965|
|Next episode||3rd January 1966|
Lionel cuts down on credit at the shop. Ena is sent a rocking chair as a present by her brother Tom Schofield. The locals puzzle at Emily taking up photography. Sid Lambert tells David he's entitled to £300 compensation but he can't stay on at the club - that job goes with the football one.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Lionel Petty - Edward Evans
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- TV Times synopsis: A present for Ena from afar and a close-up of the twins
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,650,000 homes (1st place).
|December 1965 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|