Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||7th June 2002 (Friday)|
|Script editor||Kim Crowther|
|Story editor||Nick West|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||5th June 2002|
|Next episode||9th June 2002|
Gail is still really cross with Sarah over Bethany's party. Kirk shows Tyrone his new tattoo of a horny red devil. Curly and Emma call on Les to ask him to clear up his back yard. They are appalled by the level of squalor in his house. Fred finally realises that Betty really is retiring. He's upset but wishes her well and plans a surprise farewell party for her. Maria tries to persuade Toyah into moving in with her and sharing the flat above the hairdressers. Toyah says she'll think about it. Sam tells Toyah that he's going to Ibiza and may not come back. They say a fond goodbye to each other. Roy tries to tell Hayley that he's suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from the re-enactment. She tells him that he was only pretending to be a soldier. Sarah is distraught when Todd finishes with her. He accuses her of two-timing him with Aidan and simply using him.
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Sarah Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Richard Hillman - Brian Capron
- Todd Grimshaw - Bruno Langley
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Emma Watts - Angela Lonsdale
- Fred Elliott - John Savident
- Betty Williams - Betty Driver
- Shelley Unwin - Sally Lindsay
- Les Battersby - Bruce Jones
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Sam Kingston - Scott Wright
- Kirk Sutherland - Andrew Whyment
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Maxine Peacock - Tracy Shaw
- Maria Sutherland - Samia Ghadie
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Toyah Battersby - Georgia Taylor
- Hayley Cropper - Julie Hesmondhalgh
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 7 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Coronation Street Garage
- Roy's Rolls
- Final appearance of Scott Wright as Sam Kingston.
- TV Times synopsis: Richard's attempts at peacemaking go badly wrong, and Emma lays down the law with Les.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 10,710,000 viewers (6th place).
|June 2002 episodes|
|Sun 2nd • Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Fri 7th • Sun 9th • Mon 10th (1 2) • Wed 12th • Fri 14th
Sun 16th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Fri 21st • Sun 23rd • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Fri 28th • Sun 30th