Jim Mount looks for Elsie. Dennis borrows Emily's camera and secretly takes photographs of Jerry half-naked. Stan is angry that Sid Lambert has sacked David. Elsie agrees to a date with Jim. Stan rows with Lambert before discovering that Lambert had agreed to see David in the morning.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- David Barlow - Alan Rothwell
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- TV Times synopsis: Stan stands up for his son-in-law while Dennis does a double-take
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,850,000 homes (5th place).
|January 1966 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|