Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||26th June 2002 (Wednesday)|
|Script editor||Kim Crowther|
|Story editor||Nick West|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||24th June 2002|
|Next episode||28th June 2002|
Karen is still nagging Steve to put a deposit down on one of the flats. Steve suggests again to Karen that they move into No.11 when Eileen's lease expires. Karen says it's not good enough. Geena tells Joe that she doesn't want a serious relationship. Joe is relieved and they arrange to go out for dinner. Karen takes a cab to Chester and starts spending Steve's £10,000 on designer clothes. Richard has a chat with Sarah. She apologises to him and says she doesn't hate him at all. He agrees to talk to Gail about Aidan. Steve realises that Karen's plan is to carry on spending until he agrees to buy the flat. Richard persuades Gail to try to compromise with Sarah over Aidan. Mike and Audrey attend Bet's court case to lend her moral support. They see Bet's ex-boyfriend Phil Bennett who is accused of stealing her money. Les and Janice have a drink together in the Rovers. They discuss what went wrong with their marriage, then go back to No.5 and carry on drinking. They kiss passionately and end up in bed together.
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Karen McDonald - Suranne Jones
- Gail Platt - Helen Worth
- Richard Hillman - Brian Capron
- Sarah Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Geena Gregory - Jennifer James
- Joe Carter - Jonathan Wrather
- Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Fred Elliott - John Savident
- Shelley Unwin - Sally Lindsay
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Les Battersby - Bruce Jones
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 5 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 12 Coronation Street - Living room and kitchen
- Rosamund Street
- Victoria Street
- Street Cars
- A driver for Street Cars named Bernie is uncredited, despite a line of dialogue.
- TV Times synopsis: Geena and Joe reach a mutual understanding. Janice ends up spending the night at Les's.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 11,140,000 viewers (4th place).
|June 2002 episodes|
|Sun 2nd • Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Fri 7th • Sun 9th • Mon 10th (1 2) • Wed 12th • Fri 14th
Sun 16th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Fri 21st • Sun 23rd • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Fri 28th • Sun 30th