Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||3rd July 2002 (Wednesday)|
|Script editor||Kim Crowther|
|Story editor||Nick West|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Writer||Ken Blakeson and Jan McVerry|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||1st July 2002|
|Next episode||5th July 2002|
Les gets Kirk to clear up the mess left from the party. Ashley and Maxine are surprised when Doreen Heavey, Maxine's mum arrives unexpectedly on the doorstep saying she's come to stay for the weekend. Emily is again suffering from a migraine. Norris is suspicious when he sees Richard talking to Emily and asking after her health. Ashley is concerned when he sees the extent of Doreen's luggage; he wonders how long she's intending to stay. Richard calls on Emily to ask her to babysit. Norris thinks Richard is up to no good and won't let him in. Fred is concerned about Lillian's barring of Rita but Lillian manages to placate him. Eileen is on at Jason to get a job. Later she finds a note on the table from Jason saying that he's left and he'll send her a postcard. He's taken Eileen's phone money. Todd tells Eileen about Jason being fired from his job for having his hand in the till. Lillian's son Timothy Spencer turns up at the Rovers. Audrey tries to warn Fred that Lillian is just another gold-digger like Eve, but he won't listen. She storms out watched by a smirking Lillian.
- Fred Elliott - John Savident
- Geena Gregory - Jennifer James
- Shelley Unwin - Sally Lindsay
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Maxine Peacock - Tracy Shaw
- Doreen Heavey - Prunella Gee
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Norris Cole - Malcolm Hebden
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Jason Grimshaw - Ryan Thomas
- Rita Sullivan - Barbara Knox
- Richard Hillman - Brian Capron
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Mike Baldwin - Johnny Briggs
- Jack Duckworth - William Tarmey
- Todd Grimshaw - Bruno Langley
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 3 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 4 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- The Kabin
- First appearance of Doreen Heavey since 25th December 1999.
- TV Times synopsis: Maxine and Ashley receive a surprise visit. Norris worries when Richard takes an unusual interest in Emily's illness.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 11,440,000 viewers (5th place).
|July 2002 episodes|
|Mon 1st (1 2) • Wed 3rd • Fri 5th • Sun 7th • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Fri 12th • Sun 14th • Mon 15th
Wed 17th • Fri 19th • Sun 21st • Mon 22nd • Fri 26th • Sun 28th • Mon 29th • Wed 31st