Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||12th January 1966 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Susan Pleat|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||10th January 1966|
|Next episode||17th January 1966|
Ena tells Lionel not to sell to Dave Smith. He tells her to mind her own business - he owes the Street nothing. Lucille finishes with Kenny Stevens when she gets fed up of his ideas. Val takes up the piano. Len provides an old one for her. Ena lays into Dave and is annoyed when Minnie bets in the shop. Ena agrees to give Val piano lessons. Albert tries to avoid Clara Midgeley. Lionel tells Dave he wants £1,750 for the shop and £200 for the stock. Dave isn't interested in the stock so Lionel refuses to sell to him.
- Lionel Petty - Edward Evans
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Dave Smith - Reginald Marsh
- Clara Midgeley - Betty Hardy
- Jackie Marsh - Pamela Craig
- Ernie Mills - Jack Grieve
- TV Times synopsis: Music and the food of love for the Barlows while Ena shouts the odds
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,350,000 homes (3rd place).
|January 1966 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|