Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||7th October 2002 (Monday - Part 2)|
|Script editor||Gareth Philips|
|Story editor||Nick West|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||7th October 2002|
|Next episode||9th October 2002|
Richard talks his way out of why Gail is wearing Patricia's bracelet: he tells Charlotte that Patricia gave the bracelet back to him while having a row over discovering Charlotte's obsession with Richard, giving an excuse as to why Patricia never went to Australia to live with her. Geena is working behind the bar, waiting anxiously. Joe arrives and discovers that Dev is not there yet. When Dev arrives, Geena takes a break in the back room. Richard agrees to take Charlotte to her hotel. On the way, he stops the car in a deserted place. They row and he tells her menacingly that it would be a good idea if she would disappear too. Peter and Lucy discuss their relationship in her flat. Meanwhile, at Peter and Shelley's flat, Sunita gets drunk and tells Shelley about both her and Geena's problems. Sunita jokingly asks if she can have Peter but Shelley is quite happy with what she has. Geena comes back to the bar; she tells Joe to trust her and sit back down but he ignores the warning and dumps her. Geena tells Joe everything and then leaves through the back door. Joe confronts Dev then chases after Geena, but she tells him it is over. Peter arrives back at the flat and escorts drunken Sunita home. Maria and Toyah come home to find Fiz and Kirk cuddling on the sofa. Maria makes it clear that she has moved back in and does not want Kirk hanging around. Richard finally arrives home; he tells Gail that they won't be seeing Charlotte again.
- Richard Hillman - Brian Capron
- Gail Hillman - Helen Worth
- Dev Alahan - Jimmi Harkishin
- Sunita Parekh - Shobna Gulati
- Maria Sutherland - Samia Ghadie
- Toyah Battersby - Georgia Taylor
- Fiz Brown - Jennie McAlpine
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Geena Gregory - Jennifer James
- Joe Carter - Jonathan Wrather
- Shelley Unwin - Sally Lindsay
- Peter Barlow - Chris Gascoyne
- Lucy Richards - Katy Carmichael
- Ashley Peacock - Steven Arnold
- Fred Elliott - John Savident
- Kirk Sutherland - Andrew Whyment
- Vera Duckworth - Elizabeth Dawn
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 2a Coronation Street - Living room/kitchen
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Rosamund Street
- 19a Victoria Street - Living room/kitchen
- Lucy Richards' flat - Bedroom
- Industrial estate
- TV Times synopsis: A cornered Richard is forced to reveal secrets from the past; Geena is on tenderhooks as she waits to see if Dev's prediction will come true; and Eileen makes full use of Todd's wonderful news.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 11,750,000 viewers (8th place).
|October 2002 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Fri 4th • Sun 6th • Mon 7th (1 2) • Wed 9th • Fri 11th • Sun 13th • Mon 14th (1 2)
Fri 18th • Sun 20th • Mon 21st (1 2) • Wed 23rd • Fri 25th • Sun 27th • Mon 28th (1 2) • Wed 30th