Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||3rd November 2002 (Sunday)|
|Script editor||Gareth Philips|
|Story editor||Nick West|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||1st November 2002|
|Next episode||4th November 2002|
Todd is very upset that Sarah doesn't want him. Eileen is quietly relieved and is delighted when Todd says he's going to concentrate on his studies again. Hayley rows with Roy over the café expansion idea. Roy eventually realises that it's a mad idea and he and Hayley make up. Candice and Sarah are again firm friends. They vow that they've had enough of boys for the time being. Vik continues his gambling and arranges to take Maria out again. Richard calls to see Audrey and is horrified when Audrey says that she's getting the locks changed as she feels that someone else must be going into her house. He tries to dissuade her but she goes ahead. Eileen babysits for Sally and Kevin who go out for a curry. Kevin later explains to Curly that he and Sally don't have sex, they just live together. Curly is shocked. Richard can't believe his luck when Audrey calls round and gives Gail a spare set of the new keys to her house. Sally tells Kevin that she now feels ready to have a proper sexual relationship with him. She and Kevin go to bed together.
- Richard Hillman - Brian Capron
- Gail Hillman - Helen Worth
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Sophie Webster - Emma Woodward
- Todd Grimshaw - Bruno Langley
- Eileen Grimshaw - Sue Cleaver
- Jason Grimshaw - Ryan Thomas
- Norris Cole - Malcolm Hebden
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Hayley Cropper - Julie Hesmondhalgh
- Janice Battersby - Vicky Entwistle
- Fiz Brown - Jennie McAlpine
- Candice Stowe - Nikki Sanderson
- Sarah Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Steve McDonald - Simon Gregson
- Vikram Desai - Chris Bisson
- Maria Sutherland - Samia Ghadie
- Curly Watts - Kevin Kennedy
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Emma Watts - Angela Lonsdale
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 8 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- 13 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Victoria Street
- Roy's Rolls
- 5 Grasmere Drive - Living room, kitchen and hallway
- Weatherfield General - Ward
- TV Times synopsis: Richard launches his campaign against Audrey; a despairing Todd considers a future far from Weatherfield; and Sally finds that her feelings towards Kevin have changed.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 12,060,000 viewers (8th place).
Norris Cole (to Emily Bishop): "You know, for a little dog he's surprisingly feisty. We met a German Shepherd in Viaduct Street who tried to block our path, but Mr Woo Two 'ere wouldn't have it. He gave that big dog such a glare! Well I recognised it you see, Angela used to have the same look in her eye when she was cornered. Dangerous... you don't argue."
|November 2002 episodes|
|Fri 1st • Sun 3rd • Mon 4th (1 2) • Wed 6th • Fri 8th • Sun 10th • Mon 11th (1 2) • Wed 13th • Fri 15th
Sun 17th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Fri 22nd • Sun 24th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th • Fri 29th