Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||20th November 2002 (Wednesday)|
|Script editor||Gareth Philips|
|Story editor||Nick West|
|Story associates|| Mark Bickerton|
|Executive Producer||Carolyn Reynolds|
|Previous episode||18th November 2002|
|Next episode||22nd November 2002|
Audrey and Archie go to the police to report Richard. Kevin interviews Tommy at the garage. Tommy looks uneasy when Kevin tries to check out his references. However, when he cannot get a reference straight away, he tells Tommy that he's got the job if he can fix a van in the garage. Roy and Ken discuss Todd's William Blake book in the café. Todd is not impressed. The police arrive at No.8 and take Richard in for questioning. Katy goes to find her dad at the garage. Tyrone is instantly attracted to her. Richard tells the police that Audrey has dementia and has made everything up. Gail goes to the police station, backs up Richard's story and he is sent home. Ken offers to help Todd with his work. He accepts and Deirdre is pleased for Ken. Sally and Kevin decide to redecorate. Kevin introduces her to a decorator. She is happy to see that it is Alex Jordan. Gail and Richard go to Archie's house to confront Archie and Audrey about the allegations. In a heated argument, Audrey accuses Gail of plotting to kill her too when she discovers that she has given Richard a complete alibi for the night of the fire.
- Audrey Roberts - Sue Nicholls
- Archie Shuttleworth - Roy Hudd
- Angela Nelson - Kathryn Hunt
- Tommy Nelson - Thomas Craig
- Sally Webster - Sally Whittaker
- Kevin Webster - Michael Le Vell
- Tyrone Dobbs - Alan Halsall
- Roy Cropper - David Neilson
- Todd Grimshaw - Bruno Langley
- Deirdre Rachid - Anne Kirkbride
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Katy Nelson - Lucy-Jo Hudson
- Sarah Platt - Tina O'Brien
- Richard Hillman - Brian Capron
- Gail Hillman - Helen Worth
- Coronation Street exterior
- 6 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Corner Shop
- Coronation Street Garage
- Roy's Rolls
- 5 Tile Street - Hallway and exterior
- Weatherfield Police Station - Front desk and interview room
- TV Times synopsis: As the police put pressure on Richard, Tommy has a tense interview with Kevin. Sally considers the possibilities surrounding Alex.
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 14,320,000 viewers (1st place).
|November 2002 episodes|
|Fri 1st • Sun 3rd • Mon 4th (1 2) • Wed 6th • Fri 8th • Sun 10th • Mon 11th (1 2) • Wed 13th • Fri 15th
Sun 17th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Fri 22nd • Sun 24th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th • Fri 29th