Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||7th February 1966 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Susan Pleat|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||2nd February 1966|
|Next episode||9th February 1966|
Jed starts on the markets with a junk stall. Joan Corrie feels that Emily should look after their father, or he'll have to go into a home. Lucille agrees to work on Jed's stall on Saturdays. Elsie isn't sure whether or not to tell Val about Ken's affair. Clara Midgeley asks Albert to go to Cleveleys with her to help run her niece's hotel. Emily realises that she'd have to nurse her father for the rest of his life. She refuses to give up Majorca for the sake of her sisters. Ken and Jackie realise they are serious about each other.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Jed Stone - Kenneth Cope
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Fred Jackson - Joe Gladwin
- Clara Midgeley - Betty Hardy
- Jackie Marsh - Pamela Craig
- Joan Corrie - Maureen O'Reilly
- TV Times synopsis: A life in Miss Nugent's hands, some crooked sixpences in Jed's
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,200,000 homes (4th place).
|February 1966 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th|