Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||9th February 1966 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Susan Pleat|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||7th February 1966|
|Next episode||14th February 1966|
Ken tells Elsie she can tell whoever she wants to about his affair. Mr St. John Hunter sends Emily the key to the shop to be his manageress. Albert decides to go to Cleveleys. Ken plans to spend a weekend with Jackie on the pretence of going to an NUT conference. Jack lands Len and Jerry a contract at the brewery. Emily makes up her mind.
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Jed Stone - Kenneth Cope
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Valerie Barlow - Anne Reid
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Miss Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Fred Jackson - Joe Gladwin
- Clara Midgeley - Betty Hardy
- Jackie Marsh - Pamela Craig
- Joan Corrie - Maureen O'Reilly
- TV Times synopsis: Miss Nugent makes up her mind; Kenneth can't decide
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,750,000 homes (1st place).
Miss Nugent: "I'm your favourite spinster. A bit too precise...too tidy. Getting a little too particular, a bit querulous. Anxious to be friendly, but terribly afraid of being...rebuffed. Always available. Always there. But always in the background."
|February 1966 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th|